For this role, fluency in French is a must.
This position is responsible in assisting the daily operational requirements of the Leisure and recreations department such as activity programs, mini golf and teambuilding.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct the day to day activity program on time as per weekly activity schedule.
- Assist guests with enquiries, complaints and set-up related to the leisure activity programs, mini golf and teambuilding and any equipment requirements for these activities.
- Assist and maintain accurate and up to date records of all leisure activities and related administrative records.
- Maintain water supply water to guests participating in the leisure activity programs.
- Demonstrate full knowledge of the activities as well as all equipment as part of the leisure activity program, mini golf and teambuilding.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work surrounding in the area of assignment.
- Oversee and ensure proper maintenance of equipment in the area of assignment.
- Oversee and ensure timely reporting of malfunction or maintenance deficiencies of appropriate area.
- Assist in proper handover between shifts between the sports animators
- Assist and maintain guest information and notice board details to be accurate, up to date and relevant.
- Support Cool Zone and Chill Zone as per the leisure activity program as and when required.
Ensure adherence of safety standards, handling of equipment supplied, and safe exercise practices.