We are looking for a creative, forward-thinking, organized, and up-to-date social media executive to join our growing team. In this role, you will work closely with the JA Digital Marketing team to develop and implement our social media strategy, analyzing usage data to increase our brand awareness and online presence and improve our marketing efforts.
You must be able to ideate about creating exciting, consistent, and meaningful content on all social media platforms and grow fans/followers/engagement rates and maintain active social communities.
- Assist in building the social media strategic plan and calendar through research, benchmarking, messaging, and audience identification.
- Execute the plan by working closely with the dedicated social and property marketing team.
- Implement automated tools to respond to queries on social media and respond to others in a timely manner
- Moderate user-generated content and messages appropriately, based on company and community policies
- Assist with crisis management, bad reviews, and negative news communications
- Develop monthly performance reports, listening reports and insights.
- Stay up to date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Work closely with the performance marketing agency to set the campaign on social ads platforms, preparing the analysis report, adjusting the strategy to achieve KPI goals.
- Act as brand advocate and work closely with all internal divisions to gain exposure for the brand
- Incorporate Public Relations with Social Media strategy and operation, including Influencer marketing.
Skills & Qualifications
- At least 2 years in a similar role
- Strong familiarity with the business applications of social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Snapchat, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Knowledge of growth marketing and automation tools.
- Understanding of social media metrics; able to interpret the results and take action to increase effectiveness of social media campaigns
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and Arabic(Preferable)
- Excellent team working, collaboration and networking skills
- Organisational skills, with the capacity to prioritise and work across multiple projects
- Self-starter with good work ethics.