Maintain the level of hygiene, safety and presentation of “The Spa”, to attend the guests needs and help to promote a relaxed atmosphere while providing prompt and courteous service.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that all guests are comfortable, secure, and accommodated in clean, well maintained spa facilities.
- Complete daily operational checklists per relevant area.
- Maintain clean and “spotless” appearance of spa male /female changing /vanity area and wet spa areas upholding “The Spa” standards of procedure and policies
- Follow opening and closing procedures of “The Spa”, this includes: the set up and maintenance of changing rooms, Hammam and wet area, and areas upstairs to the set standards.
- Maintain the cleanliness and hygiene of the changing rooms and wet areas, Relaxation and all spa premises at all times.
- Clean out used lockers and replenish with a clean towel, robe, slippers, disposable underwear, hair comb ready for the next guest.
- Be aware of guests needs and ensure they are met at all times.
- Act urgently with any health problems reported to you that requires assistance from the nurse and report the incident to superior.
- Hand out locker keys and ensure they are returned by the guest to the Reception Area.
- Ensure proper stocking of linen and other supplies according to “The Spa” standards.
- Ensure that amenities in vanity area and changing areas are refilled at all times, including:
- - toilet rolls/sanitary bags/tissue box
- - washing gel/hand and body lotion/hair conditioner
- - toilet and changing cubicles clean
- - floors clean and dry
- - used towels and robes removed from wet spa/changing areas and sent to the laundry.
- Be aware of guest appointment lists for each shift and make sure the guest is greeted by name, collected from Reception Area and escorted to/from locker/vanity area, wet area and Relaxation areas.
- Explain additional spa treatments and products to guests taking treatments in “the Spa”. Therefore having good product knowledge of the basic range (treatment oils, scrubs, body lotions, shower gels and bath gels)
- Be aware of the treatments and services offered and any promotions that may be on offer at the time.
- Follow the standard operating procedures and hotel policies implemented within the department
- Maintain adequate stock supplies needed for operation of “The Spa” and coordinate with superiors with regards to replacement and order giving prior notice
- Meet all “The Spa” Standards and requirements at all times
- Maintain a log book/check list for linen usage.
- Assist linen/products inventory and other administrational duties assigned by superiors.