Guest experience attendant (Language Specialist) Provide service day to day Ensure staff is working together to ensure optimum service and that guest needs are met. Inspect grooming and attire of staff and rectify any deficiencies. Complete opening and closing duties, including setting up necessary supplies and tools, cleaning all equipment and areas, locking doors, etc. Inspect storage areas for organization, use of FIFO, and cleanliness. Complete scheduled inventories and stock and requisition necessary supplies. Monitor dining rooms for seating availability, service, safety, and wellbeing of guests.
Complete work orders for maintenance repairs.
The Guest experience attendant will be required to conduct their duties in a courteous, safe, and efficient manner by JA Manafaru's policies and procedures, ensuring that the highest service level is maintained.
This is not an exhaustive list that needs to be done. JA employees always look for new ways to meet our guests' needs and wishes and provide them with an excellent stay. We still support our colleagues across all departments.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure the consistent production and delivery of the outlet's products and services under the Supervisor's guidance and compliance with brand standards, policies, and procedures.
- Lead an efficient, productive, and positive team which prioritizes the guest experience and customer satisfaction throughout its daily activities.
- Assist to guest to communicate and pass the information’s bout the requirements needed such as menu translations and communicate any related departments.
- Meet and exceed customer and guest expectations, enabling JA Manafaru to be recognized as a leader in its field.
- Ensure the highest possible safety and hygiene standards are practiced and maintained by the entire outlet team to meet relevant Health & Safety regulations.
- Any other duties as assigned by the F&B Venues Assistant Manager
- Follow property procedures concerning grooming, performance and conduct standards, occupational health and safety, emergency procedures, and all other property policies and procedures as detailed in the employee handbook/department procedure manuals/company policy manuals.
- Ensure JA Manafaru Customer and Staff information or transactions are kept confidential.
- Attend any training courses as and when required.
- Contribute to departmental goals and objectives. · Minimize wastage, spoilage, and breakage of company stock, assets, and products.
- Drive the productivity of the team, ensuring all team members contribute toward the company goals.
- Carry out stocktakes and, with the Manager, maintain the required stock levels using the Company purchasing and store request procedures.
- Adhere to the department budget through the Purchase Order System and inventory controls.
- Ensure the correct application of Company cashiering policies, including the processing of credit card payments, handling cash floats, proper recording of sales and revenues, and chargebacks where relevant.
- Experience and Skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 1-2 years in the F&B Service environment
- 1-2 years' experience in F&B Service
- Advance Microsoft Office
- Intermediate– English communication skills, written and verbal.